13 Tips To Make Your Eyelashes Really Stand Out
1. Sprinkle eyelashes with baby powder in between coats of mascara for extra fullness
Make sure that you apply a second coat of mascara to blend the baby powder.
2. If you want long lashes, use a vertical angle; if you want thickness, use a horizontal angle
3. Use a lash comb BEFORE mascara and your lashes won’t clump
4. Warm up your eyelash curler to get maximum curling!
Heat will keep your lashes curled for longer.
5. Apply melted coconut oil to your eyelashes to help them grow faster. Or Latisse for more fuller and longer lashes.
6. Bend your wand for increased control when applying mascara
A bent brush can maximize lashes like never before.
7. Place your mascara in some warm water to melt clumps off the wand
Anything to avoid those obnoxious clumps!
8. You can use a Q-tip if you’re ever in a pinch without a curler
You can also use a Q-tip to fix mistakes. Twirl it over dried mascara to fix a mistake without ruining the rest of your makeup.
9. Apply two layers of mascara to make your lashes last longer!
Just don’t layer it too much or it will start to get clumpy.
10. Brew some green tea and apply it to your lashes to help stimulate growth
Tea is known for its healing and medicinal qualities.
11. Add saline contact solution to mascara to keep older mascara from drying up
It’s past the point of saving if it’s older than three months, though.
12. Use a spoon to keep mascara from getting where it isn’t supposed to go!
Easily avoid those frustrating makeup marks below and above your lashes.
13. Curl your lashes and apply mascara simultaneously for maximum efficiency!
This can be tricky to master, but the result is totally worth it.