Stuffed Peaches: A Decadent Dessert That Tastes Like Summer
Cook: 15 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
4 Tbsps. butter, chilled and cubed
2 Tbsps. additional butter
4 Tbsps. additional brown sugar
Ice cream and caramel sauce, to top
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup of brown sugar, oats, sugar, salt, and 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Add chilled butter to the mixture. Knead in by hand to create crumble topping.
- Cut 1/4 inch off the top of 6 of the 7 peaches. Scoop out the pits, and set pitted peaches aside.
- Remove remaining fruit from the peach pits. Peel and pit remaining peach. Dice fruit.
- Over medium heat, melt remaining butter.
- Add diced peach, additional brown sugar, and remaining cinnamon. Sauté five minutes and set aside.
- Place cored peaches in greased muffin tin. Fill with cooked peach mixture and top with crumble blend.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 °F.
- Top with ice cream and caramel sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!