Photographer removed cell phones from seven pictures to show how lonely the world is becoming
1. Instead of a sweet embrace, these newlyweds updated social media.
2. It’s a beautiful day outside, but these friends spent it on the couch.
3. Missing the chance to bond over sports talk while checking out the scores online.
4. They got up to see the sunrise, but checked their email instead.
5. Weakening their phones’ battery life instead of strengthening their family life.
6. He’ll never know what she’s overcoming in her life right now. Or how desperately she needed a friendly conversation to take her mind off of it.
7. Instead of inviting friends over for board games, they play online games alone.